Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint Oct 1 - Eastern MA activity?

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint Oct 1 - Eastern MA activity?
From: Leandra MacLennan <leandra@leandramac.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 02:56:47 +0000
An update on my plans for the 222 Sprint –

I will set up in FN42jg from about 7:30 to 8:00 local time, maybe later if
there is more activity, and will likely be on 222.100 or nearby depending on
activity. I’ll have a view from the southwest to northwest. The hill I will be
on is not a big hill, so FN30kv will be a stretch, but we can try. However, I
should be able to easily work anyone out to I-495 (in MA) and southern NH on
sideband.

   -Leandra, AF1R