Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesting yesterday vs today

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesting yesterday vs today
From: Richard Dickens <ky0q@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 15:40:46 -0600
The agenda and meeting minutes are posted at:
http://www.arrl.org/board-meetings <http://www.arrl.org/board-meetings>
If you are a member you can elect to have them emailed to you.  The minutes
usually take a few weeks to show up on the website.

73- Rick, KY0Q
(off V/UHF for awhile but have 6M and 2M beams now on a roof tower, waiting for
warmer wx to finish the install)