[VHFcontesting] Fw: Generator power

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fw: Generator power
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 01:57:01 +0000 (UTC)

   ---Subject: Generator power
 I know there is quite a few guys that go portable in the contest and hope to
get ananswer to my questionI have anAI - Power Inverter Generator that is
dirty40 80 and 20 are a bit noisy but usable15 meters and 10 are useless50 and
144 are quiet432 mhz is brutalIs there any way to filter a generator ?I would
hate to buy another with the same problemOne thought was for me to take a trip
to Harbor Freight locallyBuy one and give it a shot - This way if dirty I only
need to take a short rideYour thoughts please73Herb K2LNS