Re: [VHFcontesting] Is there analog on 6 meters?

To: Scott Armstrong <aa5am.scott@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Is there analog on 6 meters?
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 16:14:24 +0000
Yep seems clear to me - that it is allowed.

Although I will point out that further down the pages of rules it says
this under Prohibited Conduct:

PROH.3. Spotting your own station ("self-spotting") or asking to be
spotted by another station.

Sigh.

The published rules seem to be at odds with themselves.

George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr