[VHFcontesting] Generators

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Generators
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 15:28:02 +0000 (UTC)
With field day behind us, I thought I would give some info aboutgenerators that
I had learned this springInverter generators suck.Now it's possible a more
expensive model might change my mind, but here goesThree different inverter
generators were tested and failedPrice range of each model was $400-500$I did
find my solution at Harbor FreightThey have a series of Predator models NON
INVERTERI bought a smaller model 1800/1400 and it worked flawlessly.I even got
the wheels and handle attachment which makes it very easy to moveStarts easy
and throws out no RFIIf anyone in the future is looking for an RFI free unit. I
suggest this series73Herb K2LNS