[WriteLog] RE: CW decoder on P-133

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: CW decoder on P-133
From: w5xd@alum.mit.edu (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:40:59 -0000
My 133MHz notebook will do single channel CW decode (using
the RTTY screen) find. But it will not keep up with multi-channel
decoding. If you don't have enough CPU, the problem is not subtle.
You can barely type anything in, click on anything, etc if the
CPU can't keep up. If its working for you now, it should be OK.

Wayne