[WriteLog] Bandmap - tune to station

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap - tune to station
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:16:51 -0000
John - How are you "tuning to the station?" When I double click on
a station in the band map, rig (FT1000D) goes right there, no
problems.

BTW, has anyone found any problems running CW? I plan on using
10.14E in ARRL CW next weekend, and won't be a happy camper
if it crashes. So far, I haven't found any problems (don't use telnet
here).

Also, I was playing with the CW decoder on my second computer,
a P-133 (a P-60 until recently - found a good deal on an Intel
Overdrive chip on Ebay), and it seems to work fine. I recall that a
350 Mhz PC was recommended as the minimum to use it. Am I
asking for trouble if I leave it on?

Tnx/Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com