[WriteLog] 10.14E Telnet Packet Bug - Correction

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.14E Telnet Packet Bug - Correction
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 07:58:54 -0800 (PST)
My previous message was premature and I apologize -
SH/DX/15 is not reliably working for me either.  I'm
probably going to regress to an earlier version of
WriteLog than 10.14E, and just encourage other 10.14E
users to spend some time testing their Telnet
connection capability.  It may be fine in your setup.

BTW, I'm running Win98 4.10.1998

73,
Barry  N1EU