[WriteLog] SSB VOICE KEYING

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB VOICE KEYING
From: w5xd@alum.mit.edu (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:53:08 -0000
After a more careful look, I now see that version 10.14 removed
support for transmitting WAV files that were recorded in stereo.
But I didn't bother to tell anyone. I suspect that explains the
several reports of "it used to work and it just silently quit
working". The fact that the files also had to be renamed in the
same version was just a confusion factor.

I am planning for a future version of the software to report a lot
more detail about why it doesn't like your WAV file.

Wayne, W5XD