[WriteLog] PSK center frequency

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PSK center frequency
From: nasfred@1bigred.com (Mike)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:33:04 -0400
My [Rttyrite] file has the following listing:
[Rttyrite]
Port=1
Speed=0
Type=7
X=0
Y=0
W=798
H=319
HIGH_TONES=1
CW_RECV_FREQ=750
CW_MIN=20
CW_MAX=0

Nothing regarding PSK freq.  Do I need to add it using an editor?  Can the
same thing be done for RTTY, if it is identified as Bruce has shown?

Hopefully I have a recent version of Writelog since it was purchased this
year.  Have I missed an upgrade for PSK?  Is there another Writelog.ini
(using the one from the Windows file) I should have?

Also, can the RTTY center freq. be changed?  Would like to use 2300 where
my 400 Hz filter is centered in lower SSB.

Writelog was purchased for CW contesting, but would like to try it out for
contests in other modes.

Thanks for the help.

        73,
        Mike, K4GMH