[WriteLog] Changing zero pointers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Changing zero pointers
From: CatWhiskR@aol.com (CatWhiskR@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 14:25:25 EST
Guys,

I just finished up my first contest using writelog. The NA sprint. While
things went fairly smooth I did run into a couple of problems. I managed to
fix all but the following.

I was getting RF into my cable that supplied the frequency control to the rig
and computer. This resulted in a dozen contacts that were incorrectly logged
on the wrong frequency. Actually they were logged as a series of numbers
which represented no known frequency. This resulted in a zero point QSO which
was not logged or counted in the summary. I went back in and edited the
frequency but that did not change the zero point or the QSO count. Editing
the point from 0 to 1 did not change it either.

How do I fix this?

Also is there a way to get audio out of my computer for CW? It would be nice
to play around with the various features of the program without running the
sidetone out of my radio.

Terry/N6CW