[WriteLog] What a programm

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What a programm
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:38:46 -0000
AD1C is correct. As of 10.23, WL does not start the journal
until you manually save once after a File Open. The next version
of WL will restore the older behavior--the journalling starts
when you open the file.

By the way, some folks that post on the reflector might note
that I was able to do something about this based on AD1C
actually describing the problem, rather than making an angry
posting about how stupid the software is. If you want to vent
in front of everyone, go ahead, it doesn't bother me. If
you want something in WL changed, then describe it.

Thanks,
Wayne, W5XD