[WriteLog] What a programm

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What a programm
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:06:12 +0000
Oh, well, after lots of trouble in the last week with mouse setup
( it really dosn't run) now the best:

I doing hard in WPX, and what happen?? this Server Error comes. But the
best, I had to reboot my Computer, writelog does not respond anymore.
After restart I found, that all my QSOs after starting this morning
(nearly 60 QSOs and 35 multiplier) where lost !!!!!!

Every cheap logging software can handle this vy easy and save a qso
on the harddisk after each !!! qso. Even writelog does not.

So what can I do? in the older versions I know there was a TQS file,
but dont find this now here on my filesystem..does it now handling
the qsos only in memory?? so when you are hard working in contest
you do not think even to press the savebutton everytime. Why can
writelog not save similar as other programms??

So I think, after so many errors in the last time, I can not
recommand this software for any one ..
To bad, that CT does not handle RTTY..

So, I was on the way to a great score..but writelog finaly
made it unpossible.

So, Ron, can you give us any answer, whats happen??
why is there now save file anymore??

73 Wil DJ7AA