[WriteLog] What a programm

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What a programm
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (ww)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:41:49 +0100
I wonder, what you will say, when you loosing a number of rare
multipliers.
The most important thing is, to save the data. And that is not
handeld corrct sofar. See the other comments.

AND there is no comment in the documetation, that explain this
bug. Anyway, worked lots of western US this morning, they all
go in the hell.

Anyway, at this time I was in a good run and even this Server
Error crash bring the score down ..wonder what you will say then.
I wish, that I dont pay my money for a Beta version, if I should
know this earlyer, I would stay on 10.19 ore so..

Wil DJ7AA