[WriteLog] recording wave files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] recording wave files
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:56:59 -0500
I've read the clues on the Writelog K9JY website.

Somewhere I remember reading that there was a wiring mistake in the Heil to
MP connector.
That should be the one with the Yellow band.
A ground was miswired I think it said.

I'm experiencing hum when I hit a buffer key in my audio that I can hear in
the earphones during the playing of my buffers.

But I can't find the wireing error now that I'm looking for it. Can someone
please point me to where that is?

Does anyone also know of a shareware sound recording/editing program that
would make it easier than using Windows Sound Recorder?

You need a Lifestyle change if: You missed your 5th grade graduation because
you had jury duty.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com