[WriteLog] packet Ole Automation Object

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] packet Ole Automation Object
From: howk2@hotmail.com (Howard Klein)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:27:47
Scot,

BINGO!! That did it. Thank you for the help. I had an 'O' entered as an
'zero'. A silly mistake can cause so much grief. Have mine set up as you do
and it is all pouring in now. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Happy Holidays to you your family and the members of the Reflector!

Howard..K2HK

Howard M. Klein, K2HK
ARRL Life Member
DXCC Honor Roll