[WriteLog] 10.69 Fixed the LPT Pin 16 Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.69 Fixed the LPT Pin 16 Problem
From: artinian@siol.net (Marijan Miletic, S56A)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:30:08 -0000
I am pleasantly surprised by the response of two distinguished contest
program writers!  K1EA might take a bit longer :-)

My worst hamradio frustrations in 60's were with arcing power amplifiers at
the beginning of CW TX.  I use PTT, no annoying full BK.  Sorry for few
seconds of occasional QRM...

Pin 1 might be better used for stereo/mono switching in SO2R environment but
that is another question concerning M$ OS XP and NT limits to LPT access.

I am glad this discussion takes place at Writelog reflector after a nice
W5XD article explaining his common sense approach to program changes.

MX & HNY & 73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU ( STROBE=PTT)