[WriteLog] Touchpad, Mouse, or Trackball?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Touchpad, Mouse, or Trackball?
From: keith@kregli.com (Keith Regli)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:36:08 -0700
Until recently I was using Logitech cordless devices (mouse/trackball &
keyboard) near a 1500 watt amp.  Antenna was a dipole about 50 feet up and
100 feet from keyboard.  I had some trouble on ten meters, but none on other
bands.  I just checked the logitech page
(http://www.logitech.com/cf/support/1029.cfm) and found that most of the
devices are running at 27 Mhz - might explain the 10m problem.

Keith Regli WB6BIG
mailto:keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com