[WriteLog] mouse_wheel_hz and writelog.ini

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] mouse_wheel_hz and writelog.ini
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:56:36 -0500
Can you give us more details on the hot key reprogramming, Clive? I have
seen this keyboard and had thoughts of using it as you are. I was wondering
which keys (hopefully all) are reprogrammable, and can they be reprogrammed
to any code the user may specify (or are they more limited to just certain
functions/applications).

Jerry W4UK