[WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU
From: huffew@yahoo.com (Wayne Huff)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:40:36 -0800 (PST)
  I had a couple of S/N's missing too, I could see that above in the
WriteLog screen log.  So I just looked at the Bandmap to see where he
was and clicked on the call sign, the radio was changed to that freq.
and I called the guy and asked him what the S/N was.
  I know, if it is too far back you won't see it in the first place.
But if it isn't too far, you can catch him.  Or if you see him again,
maybe on another band, ask there.  Most guys are really accomodating.
 They want credit for a good qso too.
73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF