[WriteLog] rtty msgs problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rtty msgs problem
From: k0fg@arrl.net (Fred)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:18:16 -0600
Just installed 10.36G and setup for WAE rtty contest.  When I attempt to =
send a stored msg using the F2 key I get the msg =
"C:/ham/wavefiles/msg2.wav".  The same happens with every Fx key.  Seems =
as tho the program thinks I sending a voice msg.  In the msgs setup box =
the SSB button is NOT checked.  Have used several old rtty contest =
modules and get the same problem with each.  What am I missing?  Thanks.
Fred, K0FG
k0fg@arrl.net

multipart/alternative
  text/html