[WriteLog] rtty msgs problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rtty msgs problem
From: k0fg@arrl.net (Fred)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 08:16:15 -0600
Thanks to all those who replied with help.  I had everything setup as =
you suggested but it did not work (lsb=3Dfsk, etc).  I finally went into =
the bands setup window, selected fsk mode (altho I'm running afsk) and =
that did not work.  I went back into the bands setup window and it had =
been reset to cw mode.  I exited the window and now it works, go figure. =
 That Wayne is one smart fella, I can't even run it, let alone write it.
Thanks for all the help, hope to work you all in WAE.
Fred, K0FG =20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---