[WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 10:48:32 -0500
Is it an XP issue?  I know at least one other person with that
problem, and he uses XP.  That's what you get for having the latest
and greatest from Microsoft.  WriteLog wasn't designed on XP.  I
would blame Microsoft (always a safe bet).  There's no reason to have
the very latest version of WL either, unless you know the revision
has something critical to a contest you plan to operate.  I'm still
at 1033C and WIN2000 and don't have the DX Telnet problem or the half-
height CW characters problem.

And why do you want to see the characters anyway?  They go so fast
you would never correct them anyway.  And why would you need alt-k in
cw anyway?  HIHI