[WriteLog] Paddle PTT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Paddle PTT
From: ssi2@mindspring.com (Bill Leahy, K0MP)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:35:24 -0700
In setting up Writelog, I have not been able to have the PTT work with a =
paddle plugged into the W5XD Multi-Keyer. PTT is provided to the rig =
over a serial port. PTT works well with the foot switch and CW function =
keys (No VOX). The paddle will work with the VOX tuned on, however it is =
in a QSK mode, which I don't want to operate in. The interfaced rig is =
an FT-1000MP. The .ini command CWPTTIDLE seems to have no effect =
regardless of the number applied. Is there something I'm missing in the =
.ini file?
73,
Bill, K0MP

multipart/alternative