[WriteLog] newbee question: DXCluster problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] newbee question: DXCluster problem
From: egbert.hertsen@pandora.be (ON4CAS / N1TOI)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:52:52 +0100
Dear Writelog gang,

Yesterday, I posted a message regarding my DXCluster problem. I received
several replies and I'd like to thank you all. As advised, I visited
www.qsl.net/wa9als/dxtelnet.htm and found the solution to my problem there.
The DXCluster telnet connection now works FB. This weekend, my new mast goes
up and I hope to log you all during the ARRL 10m contest. It will be my 1st
contest using Writelog and I'm looking forward to it. I used to use Super
Duper (DOS) (http://www.ei5de.com) which worked OK but has far less features
than Writelog and I'm very happy with my new purchase! Again MNI TNX to
all... a lot of helping HAMs out there... great!

73 de Egbert
ON4CAS / N1TOI
UBA Award Manager
http://www.on4cas.tk