[WriteLog] RTTY & Enter sends exch/QRZ

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY & Enter sends exch/QRZ
From: A. Sewell N5NA" <n5na@arrl.net (A. Sewell N5NA)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:53:59 -0600
Rick,

That won't quite get the desired result.  Even if you put the exchange
message in place of the QRZ message when you hit the enter key with the
cursor not in the call field it goes ahead and logs the QSO.  However, at
that point you don't have the other station's exchange.  This is assuming
you are CQing.

The solution seems to be to not have the cursor move out of the call field
when a call is clicked in the receive window.  Then it would work like it
does on CW.

73,

Alan  N5NA