[WriteLog] Autodupe

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Autodupe
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Mon Feb 10 19:57:47 2003
Don't know why you would want to do this.  Several guys lost a VE7 mult
in WPX RTTY last weekend because they claimed I was a dupe and wouldn't
work me.  Well, they weren't in my log, presumably because I worked them
but got the call wrong.  I didn't argue, just thought, "Too bad buddy,
you probably need me way more than I need you," and moved on.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO