[WriteLog] country corrections

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] country corrections
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Mon Feb 17 02:28:27 2003
My thanks to Steve, KB3MM for re-instructing me on the mysterious ways of
the wl-cty.dat file. This file is not directly used by WL, but provides the
data used by Convert CTY to WL.exe (in the WL folder in the Start/Programs
menu) to update the several .dat files that WL DOES use.

Of course, I should have done all this BEFORE the contest. I should mention
that, having updated AFTER the contest, I had to correct the "wrong" QSO's
by substituting another callsign (mine), then reinstating the correct
callsign, at which point the country was correctly identified.

Garry, NI6T

160 meters---not a band but an obsession