[WriteLog] cut numbers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cut numbers
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Fri May 23 03:01:53 2003
The Help file, under "CW and RTTY and Voice Memory Setup" says:

digit n (in the range 1 through 5)
the current QSO number is substituted for the % when that message is sent.
The number sent will be preceded by enough "T" characters in Morse (or "0"
digits in RTTY) to ensure that at least n characters are sent in the number.
For example, if the sequence number is one, and there is a "%3" in the F3
field, then pressing F3 will send "TT1". This is for contests that require a
"three digit serial number".

Mine is sending 00x, not TTx. How can I instruct WL to send selected cut
numbers A,T and/or N but not ALL of them? (Sorry, I need to be retrained for
each major contest!)

Garry, NI6T

160 meters---not a band but an obsession