[WriteLog] you guys would be proud of me

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] you guys would be proud of me
From: ve3gsi@sympatico.ca (Eric - VE3GSI)
Date: Mon May 26 17:46:38 2003
Congratulation Bill,

Like you I just finished my Rotor-EZ kit just a day or so before the WPX CW
contest this past weekend.  The new preset feature is worth the upgrade
price alone and the computer interface is well worth the few extra bucks.
The installation project went smoothly and I had no problems with WriteLog
being able to use beam headings via the dropdown menu.

One extra bonus for my station is I can tell WriteLog to compensate for an
error in my beam heading caused from slippage.

Can Wayne or anybody tell me if there are plans to add a keyboard hotkey
option to WriteLog? Regardless, the new rotor interface from Idiom Press
does work well with WriteLog.

A great addition to any station.
73 de Eric
ve3gsi@arrl.net