[WriteLog] Incorrect Cabrillo Microwave Scoring in June VHF Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Incorrect Cabrillo Microwave Scoring in June VHF Contest
From: w6te@pacbell.net (Dave Smith - W6TE)
Date: Sun Jul 13 00:48:55 2003
Friends,

When writing the Cabrillo file during the June ARRL contest, Writelog
incorrectly writes the log sheet for any microwave bands above 2.3ghz.
For all bands above 2.3 GHz., Writelog's Cabrillo file prints out a
contact on 2.3 Ghz aned not the correct microwave band!!!! One then must
edit the Cabrillo Text file. (Which I think I did incorrectly, now that
I think about it).

73,

Dave Smith / W6TE