[WriteLog] Fw: WL& Telnet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: WL& Telnet
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun Aug 10 10:35:40 2003
Ed, W3NR, has asked me to post this to the group.  He uses a telnet client
called NetdePC and wonders if there is a way to interface it with WL.

I don't know.  The WL telnet program and DXTelnet are the only ones I know
that work with WL.

Please reply to the group or to Ed at edw3nr@nexband.com.

73, Don AA5AU