Re: [WriteLog] OQP module

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] OQP module
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:39:00 -0700 (PDT)
You use "DX" as is mentioned in the ohqp.readme.txt
file, which is installed with the OHQP module.  I've
attached it here for your reading pleasure.

As for the station setup info being saved across
logfile opens, that is behavior that my newer
modules have but some of my first modules do not
have that.  If i had all the time in the world I
would update the older modules to write that info
to the logfile so it should be retrieved when the
log is opened.... but i haven't found the time
yet and it won't matter once BPL takes over.  :)

Remember, OHQP and my many other modules are not
supported by Ron or Wayne so asking for help about
them on this mailing list is not always going to
work.  Besides, you're lucky I saw this posting
with all of the posts about soundcards and virus
crap which has been flooding this list.  If you
really need help with my modules, email me directly.

/steve n9oh