RE: [WriteLog] Module for LZ DX Contest this weekend...

To: k5dj@austin.rr.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Module for LZ DX Contest this weekend...
From: zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:40:48 +0100
TNX for providing the update on the module. One thing caught my attention in
the readme.txt though:

2.  10-min timer is running as if the rules require 10 min
    between band changes.  HOWEVER, the rules say you must
        have 10 min between band OR mode changes.  There was
        just no way to implement this currently in WL.

This seems to cause trouble for other contests as well as far as I can
recall such a rule is implemented for IARU M/S, Russian DX M/S, and HA-DX
all classes.

73,

Zoli HA1AG