Re: [WriteLog] 2 monitor question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2 monitor question
From: Darren G0TSM <writelog@g0tsm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:47:38 +0000
I tried it a couple of months ago, Writelog main window on the main monitor and the cluster data and band maps were on the other monitor. I also tried logger32 but you had to 'restore down' to be able to split that over the two monitors.
I have an Abit Siluro MX440, the second monitor out is digital or you use the supplied adapter for an analog output.

Darren G0TSM

Darren Collins G0TSM SysOp GB7EDX DX Cluster telnet://gb7edx.com Or via RF on 144.8875 for the cities of Southampton, Winchester and Portsmouth.