[WriteLog] Upgrade question

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Upgrade question
From: "Steve K4FJ" <k4fj@myway.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:43:06 -0400 (EDT)
 I just upgraded from 10.47 to 10.48 and noticed something that appears
strange.  In the downloaded zip file are a number of files with 6/19/2004 dates
(such as Data.Tag, Data1.cab, and more).  After running setup.exe to install
the upgrade, I see that many of the 6/19/2004 files are not in the upgraded
file.  And, there may be other files, as well.I followed the instructions.  Did
I do something wrong?  Am I supposed to copy the unzipped Upgrade file into the
WriteLog/programs directory before running Setup.exe?
I have upgraded before, but never paid that much attention.
73, Steve