[WriteLog] Upgrade question answered

To: k4fj@myway.com, Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Upgrade question answered
From: "Steve K4FJ" <k4fj@myway.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:41:10 -0400 (EDT)
 Thanks to W2SC and AD1C, my upgrade question has been answered.  The files I
was concerned about are compressed files that are used only for the upgrade
process.  All is fine.73, Steve

--- On Sat 08/21, Steve K4FJ &lt; k4fj@myway.com &gt; wrote:From: Steve K4FJ
[mailto: k4fj@myway.com]To: Writelog@contesting.comDate: Sat, 21 Aug 2004
13:43:06 -0400 (EDT)Subject: [WriteLog] Upgrade questionI just upgraded from
10.47 to 10.48 and noticed something that appears strange. In the downloaded
zip file are a number of files with 6/19/2004 dates (such as Data.Tag,
Data1.cab, and more). After running setup.exe to install the upgrade, I see
that many of the 6/19/2004 files are not in the upgraded file. And, there may
be other files, as well.I followed the instructions. Did I do something wrong?
Am I supposed to copy the unzipped Upgrade file into the WriteLog/programs
directory before running Setup.exe?I have upgraded before, but never paid that
banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.Make My Way your home on the Web -
mailing li

 on the web: http://www.writelog.com/