RE: [WriteLog] correct scoring SARTG

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] correct scoring SARTG
From: "Ted Huf W4ZE" <ted@w4ze.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:17:26 -0400
I am not so sure it is scoring right.  I changed the writelog.ini line
CallPrefix=W4ZE/3 to add the /3 for this contest.  This got it to score the
3rd call area as 5 points, but it is scoring other US qsos as 10 points.
The rules say "QSO with own country, 5 points".

Ted Huf
W4ZE
724-873-5050
Hickory, PA