[WriteLog] Best RTTY demodulator?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Best RTTY demodulator?
From: <jduerbusch@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:10:11 -0500
Bob, your question is like asking what is the best car, you will get 1000
answers.

If you are going to use it for ham rtty, I would suggest MMTTY/soundcard
demodulator with Writelog.  If you want something better, then an
IC-756PROII/III transceiver and use the internal demodulator as the frontend to
MMTTY.

Anything else is old school and not worth the time and effort.  So will say
RITTY is the best, while this maybe true, it is not worth the trouble of
getting the software and then getting it running.

Hope this helps and welcome to rtty contesting again.

Joe K0BX