Re: [WriteLog] "Antenna to Azimuth" is gray. No Rotor control

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] "Antenna to Azimuth" is gray. No Rotor control
From: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:06:18 -0500
Hi Michael

Here is my checklist for getting it working

Select serial port under port set up
Select rotor controller type

Open WL.ini and make sure there is a line there that defines the port
parameters  (e.g.  comx:=(baud rate, etc)

Open WL and click on Windows, the Beam heading.  Enter a prefix, and verify
you are getting a heading showing in the Beam Heading window.

Now you should have the select heading showing.

Good luck.

Byron, W3WKR