[WriteLog] Winkey speed control question

To: WriteLog@contesting.com, hamlogger@yahoogroups.com,"MWA Reflector" <MWA@w0aa.org>,"CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Winkey speed control question
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:50:39 -0000
Is there any way that the microHAM CW Keyer (internal WinKey) can be
configured so that speed can be "dual controlled".

Program controlled speed from within WriteLog or Logger32 to set the speed
for program-sent code, and front-panel controlled for code sent from
paddles.

Often in a contest I find that I want to send 'fills' at a slower speed
from the paddles.  It would be nice if I could control that speed from the
front-panel of the keyer without disturbing the 'regular' speed I'm using
in the contest program?

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
See sea stories at ><{{{{*>    http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb