[WriteLog] Recording Wave files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording Wave files
From: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 19:41:21 -0400
Hello to all...
                I am interested in trying to record/play wave files
through Writelog to use for ssb contesting and I wanted to
ask the guys who may already be doing this, how they have wired
their radios to make this workable??? Did you wire your radio
mike or headset straight into the front(mic jack)of a sound card
to record the files?? How do you have the line out of the SC
hooked up to the mic input of the rig and still have a desk mic
or headset connected to the rig?? I have tried to look up circuit
diagrams etc. on the web with not much luck, so if anyone can
direct me to some ideas or schematics on how to make this work,
I would greatly appreciate it. I look forward to everyones input.
Best regards,

Ted Boerkamp VE3SS

p.s. I am using a Yaesu FT1000MP HF radio