[WriteLog] RTTYrite calls colors

To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTYrite calls colors
From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:46:45 -0500
during CQWW WPX and in some pass contests I experiment a curious problem.
1...In RTTYrite windows hwere all calls are shown very often for an unknown
reason calls are not in different colors...? (yellow green and rarely the dupe
rose color)
It happend on writelog opening and sometime during the contest...?
does someone experiment that?

2...After a break on writelog restart sunday afternoon at about 4 PM local time
I could not reach anymore the dxspot site nc6j.com and that happended few last
contests.
does someone experimented the same thing...?
Gilles   ve2lx
ve2lx@sympatico.ca