Re: [WriteLog] Unpopulated bandmap

To: Writelog reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Unpopulated bandmap
From: Garry Shapiro <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:59:00 -0700
Gary:

You get the Gold Star for today!

For some reason beyond my ken, Color 1 in my [BandMap] section was
0xff0000, and changing it to 0xff brought up spots. I went from band to
band and it is consistent. Your idea appears to have been spot on, if
you pardon the expression.

I have /not /ever played with BandMap colors--who would want to with
such a goofy color definition system?--so I have now idea how those four
zeros got there.

Thanks--I never would have figured that out!

Garry, NI6T