Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY engine with WriteLog and stereo soundcard

To: <ke1fo@arrl.net>, "'writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY engine with WriteLog and stereo soundcard
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:56:47 -0500
Al,
One STEREO sound card will easily support SO2R, that is how I do it here.  I
am not at my radio computer at the moment, but the secret is in the MMTTY
set-up. Look for an option to choose both, left or right input.  You also
need two occurrences of MMTTY installed on your computer. I do it something
like this C:\MMTTY_L and C:\MTTY_R. Make sure you have the WL plug-in for
using MMTTY with WL, put the focus on rig one and when asked point to the
MMTTY_L file, next put the focus on rig two and do likewise with MMTTY_R.
You must treat the two installs separate from the other or any other
installs of MMTTY on your computer that you might be using for rag chewing.

If you have a microHAM interface the documentation is provided in the help
files.

If you are still stuck, let me know and I will be back to the radio computer
later today.
Merry Christmas,
Eric- Ve3gsi