[WriteLog] Names WriteLog Doesn't Like?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Names WriteLog Doesn't Like?
From: "Bob-WB2COY" <wb2coy@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:14:11 -0500
Anybody else notice that WL didn't like it when you clicked on the names AL or
LOU in the RTTYRite window during the NAQP contest, to add them to the Entry
Window? It wanted to put them in the QTH field. There may be others that cause
a similar anomaly, but I ran into several operators named AL and at least one
LOU, so I had to manually enter these into the Name field. The first time it
happened, it kinda threw me, until I realized that AL is the abbreviation for
ALABAMA. Not sure why LOU is a problem.....

Bob-WB2COY