Re: [WriteLog] Basic Setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Basic Setup
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 23:55:25 -0700
Thanks, Norm.  With your help and that of a few others, I have my
beam headings all squared away.

However, I seem to have worded my packet window question poorly.  I
have two packet windows open:  the Packet Window where I log into my
cluster (dxc.n7tr.com) and the Packet Spots Window where filtered
spots are displayed.

I am able to log onto my cluster in the Packet Window and I see all
the spots scrolling past.  However, nothing shows up in the Packet
Spots Window (and probably related, none of the spots show up on the Band Map).

How do I get the Packet Window to communicate with the Packet Spots Window?

Thanks again for everyones help.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC