Re: [WriteLog] A.R.I. contest setup

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] A.R.I. contest setup
From: Eric - VE3GSI <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 17:36:07 -0400
Gary,

Glad I could help. You mentioned:

>The only thing is to remember to reconfigure
RttyRite for the correct settings to switch between CW and the  MMTTY
plug-in.  I expect I will blow it a couple of times, but fortunately if
things aren't correct WL will let me know by refusing to transmit until I
get things set right!<

I should have mentioned that too. Just exit RttyRite BEFORE changing modes.
After you change modes and reconfigure the interface (if required), restart
RttyRite and away you go. I sort of recall it finds the mode automatically,
mind you I could have had an extra 807 by then to and thought it worked that
way.

Good luck,
Eric - VE3GSI