Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:41:18 -0800
Bob,

I haven't done the upgrade to V11.10 and 2Tone yet, but I am able to get a Clone MMTTY plug-in window to populate the Entry window. If you are running an extended desktop the trick is to move the Clone window onto the main desktop with WL. When located on the primary monitor desktop clicking on a call or exchange info in the Clone will populate the Entry window. Again, this is with the plug-in, but I should think the XMMT.ocx interface should do the same.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "WB2COY" <wb2coy@hvc.rr.com>