Re: [WriteLog] 11.11C & XMMT

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 11.11C & XMMT
From: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 07:30:01 -0400
I suppose it really doesn't make much difference, but it is somewhat
annoying.  Its like watching a live TV program and the audio doesn't match
the mouth movement.  Also, can there be an instance of MMTTY and 2Tone
running at the same time like WinWarbler? I like to use MMTTY as my main
decoder and 2Tone as a backup.

Regards,

Anthony J. Cioffi (N2KI)